frog

Monday, February 2, 2009

STOCKSHOW


Well Stockshow has begun. We took our animals upto the barns on Saturday. Richard was home for the weekend so we wanted to get as much done as possible while he was here. We got all 10 sheep sheared and both the pigs sheared. Dad came up for a few minutes to help us get going on it. It was a long day. This picture of William is us going to get lunch for everyone.
On Sunday we had to go get the animals fed before church so we got ready for church and tried our hardest not to get dirty. We did pretty good but dirt really likes Nolan and Caleb.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the dirt just jumps on those two! GOOD LUCK BOYS! BRING HOME A CHAMPIONSHIP~ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this makes me miss the stockshow. I am so glad you are there to keep it all going. I really never was that great at all of it. I hope you guys do great!!!

    Love the background.

    ReplyDelete