frog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crash

Well, I didn't take any pictures and I should have but my van is in the shop this week. Riley had his first really good wreck, and he actually had two. The first one, he backed into my dad's carport. He didn't think he hit it that hard, but it put two pretty big dents in the back corner of the van. Then about 10 days later he turned to sharp into a pole. That one really hurt the van. It cratered the passenger side pretty good. We couldn't close the doors. They would close just enough to hold shut but the back door wouldn't latch. Needless to say we have to get it fixed (and we are going to go ahead and get the scratch fixed that I put in it when I ran over the mailbox ;) ). He is ok but he wasn't very happy with himself. I still love him. My flames will not be there when I get it back, but that just gives me a good reason to get new ones!! Green and gray and black!! Go Loboes!!

4 comments: