frog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stock Show 2010

Well another Stock Show come and gone.
The boys did great.
Riley walked away with a first, Nolan didn't do as good this year as he did last year but he did get 2 thirds. Caleb on the other hand cleaned house!! He won breed champion and reserved breed champion. I guess they all get their years to shine. Maybe next year we can spread it around between the three of them. Then in 1 more year Evan will be there and it will be Riley's last year. What great adventures we get to have.




Riley's 1st place

Nolan's 3rd place.

Caleb's Breed champion




I always loved hanging out at the stock show. I am glad to see my boys are getting to follow in my footsteps.



My favorite part of the week, SALE!!

Now to get ready for next year. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. It is such a great experience to watch your children grow up and do things with their kids that you did with them. The boys did really well and I am so grateful they are here, we get to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete